I've been complacent writing in this blog, maybe b/c until last week I was feeling so much better! However, after a bout of die-off/herx last week, I am feeling better this week! Knowing that I am in this for the long haul, I focus on the positive and try to keep the 1 focus on my health --- eating properly, exercising, taking my meds, etc. I counted this morning that I took 21 pills with breakfast! Sometimes I think if I have to take one more pill I'll throw up, but I do it knowing that it's the only way to get better. Most of the pills are supplements to support my body through this process. Some are b/c I don't have enough acid in my stomach to digest foods, some are specific for the Lyme and it's co-infections and one is for the PCOS, which ironically is completely unrelated.
On another note - The house is coming along quickly! We closed on Friday and got the keys. Immediately starting cleaning a bit on Saturday. My mother-in-law has worked some this week as well taking out an old fence and working around the yard to remove trash and stack wood. Huge blessings to her for all her hard work! I cannot offer enough praise that I have such a great mother-in-law! We met with two designers/space planners this week to get estimate so we'll be ready for the contractor to start when her gets back from vacation mid-September.
I am continuing to work as I can (last week was about 2 hours, this week probably around 15); I continued to be blessed by working for an organization and for a boss who is flexible!
No comments:
Post a Comment