Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Recovered (mostly)
So - the crash seems to be short-lived ... I think starting back on the full vitamin regimen helped! Because when I take the full load of pills (antibiotics, other prescriptions, vitamins, minerals, herbals, etc.) I always get nauseous, I had stopped taking everything for a while -- didn't want to feel bad on my business trip, then I didn't want to feel bad playing catch up, then I had to be off of them for a week before some lab work, then I didn't want to feel bad over this past weekend (all excuses, I know), but I finally started the whole process again on Monday morning. Indeed it made me nauseous, partly from the die off of the herbals and party from the combination of all twenty pills in my stomach. However I really believe that despite the nausea it sped up the crash! What a strange turn of events ... something that makes me feel bad also makes me fell better! All my excuses for not taking them are gone - I'm sold from here on out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear you're feeling better! My prescriptions and supplements are what keep me feeling fairly decent - I'd never give them up!
Sue
Glad to hear you are better. Great news. It is interesting to hear about how you feel on all the "stuff" (nausea, etc. but also how you feel off them all....Gives me pause.
I am finding myself struggling right now with stomach and gallbladder issues from it all I think but don't want to quit.
Liquid vitamins sounds intersting to me....
Post a Comment