Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Roo!



Can you believe that BabyN is a year old already?  I know I can't!  We had so much fun at his party.  I kept the decorations simple (read - inexpensive) and invited family over to celebrate.
Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether
Now you'd think since my nickname for him is Roo that I'd have gone with a kangaroo theme, but no.  It was a giraffe theme after his favorite toy, Sophie le Giraffe.






I made some streamers with his name & a birthday banner.  I put pictures from each month of his first year on a foam board giraffe that my mother-in-law made (patterned after the invitations) and I printed labels to glue on bubbles as party favors.  Besides the cake, that was it!  I think it turned out adorable, and as you can see, he had a great time.












3 comments:

Jamee said...

I cannot believe he is a year old already! He is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Baby Roo!

Julieslymediseasefight said...

Holy cow ,one year already?!?! He is so cute and you did a great job! How are you feeling

Renee said...

What fun to see the pictures you posted here. A year old already WOW!