Monday, November 9, 2009

:o)

Our month-long vacation was really great!  I managed to nap almost every day so I came back feeling pretty refreshed.  It's the emotional stress of some things that happened on/after our return that hit me the hardest; however now I'm ready to get back to my life!

I had begun to sleep less (about 8 hours per night with a one hour nap), but in the last 5 days or so I noticed my fatigue creeping back up and my sleep increasing -- not sure if this is due to the emotional stress mentioned above or b/c being off my penicillin injections for a month had caught up with me, but now I'm back on the penicillin and I'm anxious to see how my body reacts.  The first go 'round I didn't get a die off, but I def. started feeling better pretty quickly.  If my symptoms are due to being off the penicillin it shouldn't take long for them to relieve; however if it is due to emotional stress then I'm not sure how long it'll take - maybe not that long in which case I won't be able to tel the difference or maybe not so long

1 comment:

Sue Jackson said...

So glad you had a good trip and handled it so well!! Traveling can sometimes be tough, so I'm so glad you weathered it well and enjoyed yourself.

Give yourself some extra time and rest to get back into the old home routine - re-rentry can be the toughest part!

Sue