Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday Thirteen






Thirteen Things I Can See From My Kitchen:
  1. Deer in the backyard
  2. Turkeys (about 30 of them!) on the porch
  3. LittleA playing in the living room
  4. The TV
  5. Beautiful yellow flowers on the counter
  6. Mu husbands shoes in the living room floor
  7. A big bowl of fruit (I love fall fruits like persimmons - yummmm)
  8. COFFEE (I love coffee!)
  9. Vintage fruit prints that my grandmother ordered off the radio in the 1940's from the Morton Salt Company
  10. Our unpainted dining room
  11. The front door
  12. The new chandelier in the entry
  13. A HUGE mess!
I'll try to post some pictures of some of these (like the door, chandelier, persimmons, etc.) before day's end :)

1 comment:

Sue Jackson said...

Great list! I can sum up what I can see from my kitchen in one word...CLUTTER!