That's how it's been for me this entire autumn! With arrival of winter and the new year I'm hopeful things will slow down -- the good news is that despite the frenzy, I've been crash-free for almost 3 months! I think that warrants saying again, "
I've been crash-free for almost 3 months!" That includes multiple trips & chasing after an increasingly precocious toddler --
yippee!!! I think this must mean that I'm getting better b/c I really don't think I've learned how to manage myself quite that well - although managing myself better is surely aiding my healing as well.
A recent doctor's visit pronounced the Lyme gone -- still working on a few co-infections (waiting for the blood tests to confirm which ones, but suspect Erlichia & Babesiosa) -- that definitely warrants a second
yippee!!
I hope you all will take a moment to celebrate with me.
3 comments:
This is wonderful news and gives the rest of us with Lyme hope too!!
Merry Christmas!
Wow, that's fantastic, friend!!!! Praise God!!!!!
Praise God indeed! He definitely deserves the glory??? Thanks Jean & Renee for celebrating with me :)
Post a Comment