The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge
Click here to find out what this challenge is all about; I'm joining a little bit late so am putting my chosen posts in one location on the final day of the year.
1. Best Trip: We took lots of trips this year, but the best one was to TX in May/June for my Granny's 80th birthday party in Ft. Worth, followed by my brother's 30th birthday in Olton, followed by some time at my mom's house in Dumas and then my dad's house in Amarillo. LittleA really began to get comfortable at both grandparent's house and bonded well enough to remember them until the next visit!
8. Moment of Peace: Quitting my job ... despite all my struggles to come to the decision, after my final day an amazing feeling of relaxation came over me and I knew I'd made the right decision. I've felt better physically (Lyme, CFS) and mentally than before and I still know it was the right decision. I don't think I'd have made as much progress fighting Lyme as I have while continuing to work.
13. Change to the Place You Live: My house is a work in progress that is a constant change! Projects this year have included completing the window installation with window casings, sills & trim. Installing shelves in the linen closet. Cabinets over the washer/dryer in the laundry room. Balcony off the master bedroom. I'm so thankful for a super handy husband in addition to all the paid workers who followed through with my vision while I just sat back and enjoyed :)
18. Shop: My mother and sister-in-law went shopping on Wednesday and had a great time! We went to two stores (Chico's and Coldwater Creek). I haven't been to a brick & mortar store in a while (usually catalog or shop online) so we took it easy and enjoyed it :) Walked away with a whole stash of clothes from great sales!!!
31. Resolution: I'm actually making a few resolutions this year (usually I don't) and one is to be Happy! Read more about it tomorrow when I embark on the Happiness Project.
If you want to join this challenge, go to http://www.gwenbell.com/storage/best09-wrap.pdf for all the necessary information!
No comments:
Post a Comment