On Tuesday, we leave for TX to have Christmas with my extended family at my grandparent's house. All 30+ of us will be there; we do it every two years and I love it! Those gifts I ordered online and had delivered to the house and will wrap when I get there.
From there we'll be driving to the panhandle for Christmas with my mom & step-dad (they'll be missing the big celebration b/c my step-dad just finished his cancer treatments and isn't feel well enough to travel) -- those gifts I've also ordered and had delivered; will wrap when I get there.
The last Christmas will be with my dad, step-mom and other grandma (also in Amarillo); those gifts I had delivered to my mom's house and will wrap them with the previous batch.
Phew -- all are ordered and delivered; now it's time to sit back, relax & enjoy the season :)
Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:
Wow, sounds like a FULL schedule of holiday celebrations! Same here. We drove to CT last weekend to celebrate with my mom and sister and their families. Now a few quiet days at home (well, it hasn't been quiet yet, but I'm hoping...), then onto Oklahoma to see my husband's parents.
I hope you hold up well and are able to enjoy your family. Merry Christmas!
Sue
Post a Comment