I've been absent from the blogosphere lately because I've been treading water & almost drowning! Things have been rough around here and I was trying to keep my head above water (not so successfully). But I've learned that it's much easier with my online buddies who understand! So I'm returning to my support network -- reaching out to you all. When I reach out to my real-life 'friends' I don't get responses or support -- emails & pleas of desperation go unanswered -- so I'm realizing that I cannot live my life without this online support. The one thing that's been pulling me through is my kids, my husband, and my house -- all of which are awesome! It's a good thing I love them all so much or I think I'd just give up.
So, with many posts a brewing in my brain, expect to hear more from me. I'm specifically making time to read your blogs & fill myself with the emotional sustenance you all provide.
I also wish you all an amazing holiday season and a very merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Glad you are back! Sorry to hear things have been especially rough lately :(
Post a Comment