Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Endless Summer

Where oh where has the summer gone?  I had all these great plans that I wanted to share with you throughout the summer, but we've been so busy doing the actual plans that I haven't time to share them with you.  In the grand scheme of things, I think this is a good thing.  It means I'm feeling well enough to do, well, just about anything.  It also means that I'm in a lot more pain and go to bed much earlier/sleep later -- which drastically cuts into my computer time.

But alas, I do have some fun stuff to share with you!  Just as school was ending Monkey wanted to go kite flying, so we did.  It was such a fun, relaxing evening that we decided it would become our Sunday activity.  I'd pack a picnic, we'd fly kites & eat a picnic on Sundays.  We've been doing that most Sundays -- until I got bit by a yellow jacket trying to eat a piece of chicken!  So for the last couple Sundays we've been picnicking at the pool instead.  I think the kids are just as happy swimming as they are kite flying!

Monkey flying the kite

Hubby handing kite to Roo



Roo promptly letting go!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Cute pictures....thanks for stopping by my blog and staying in touch. Glad to hear you are able to do so much. Yay!