Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In about the same degree as you are helpful, you will be happy. ~Karl Reiland

I seem to always write when things are down, so I thought I'd post today when things are looking pretty bright! Of course, I haven't taken my meds in two days, so I always feel better when off them; ironic isn't it? Been able to work productivity these past two days -- getting caught up on some stuff always feels good!

My friend L is pregnant and just found out they're having twin - oh my!!!! And my friend M just told me that she is preggers/due in Oct with her second ... her daughter will be 1 1/2. All very exciting!!! Everyone's question is when my husband and I can start trying. On the Lyme front, my dr says that at my next appt in July I can change my Rx to one that is safe for pregnancy -- fighting the Lyme while I'm pregnant might be a challenge, but will be worth it if we end up with a happy bouncing baby! So, now we're focusing on the PCOS issues ... watching my sugar intake to control insulin, taking thyroid meds to regulate hormones, tracking temperature, etc. I MAY end up needing Clomid to stimulate ovulation, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will be easier. After all I've been through (& still have to go!) I just think I deserve this one thing to be less complicated. Hopefully God is hearing my prayers -- however only He knows His divine plan. I just have to have Faith that He will see me through, just as He has through everything else in my life. I admit that it's a challenge and this would be a good time for Him to show some compassion and favor!!! :)

The Bible says, "Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well." (3 John 2) so I know that it is His will. I just need Him to show me. As David cried out, I cry out. And I keep taking my meds, doing my part, and give thanks for good days, like today!

No comments: