Sunday, May 11, 2008
Whack!
Church was really profound this morning ... he talked about throwing your testimony at your circumstance -- for me my circumstance is Lyme & my diseases and having/wanting children. So, I'm thinking, OK -- God has been good my whole life. He has always provided financially. He provided me with a wonderful husband. He's providing a fantastic house and the means to fix it up -- which is a constant leap of faith - believe you me! So, I'm thinking, if he's faithful in other areas, what makes me think he won't be faithful in this area? And as if to test me - whack! I get a letter from my disability insurance that they're not paying anymore (a side note: up until now I've been able to collect 60% of my income from disability despite working part-time). Which means that now I'll only get paid for the actual hours that I work. OK - didn't I just say that God has always provided? So, of course I think He'll make it work in this situation, too. It just seems to me that it's a lot of faith to have at once -- not only for the money situation to work out having just bought and being in the process of a major remodel, but also for the healing of the Lyme and the ability to have kids -- SOON! So, all of you out there who believe in God -- please send up a few prayers for me. I know a lot of you have been praying through this whole process, so I ask "don't give up now" -- it seems we're just in the middle of the storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't you just love when God smacks you with that 2x4 just to "remind" you that He is in control. As always, you're in my thoughts and prayers... I love you, you know!
I know - but I really appreciate you saying it!
Post a Comment