Sunday, October 19, 2008
This is supposed to get easier?
So, three months into the Mommy-thing and you'd think it'd get easier ... everyone says it will! Let me preface this whole blog by saying that I LOVE being a mom -- I love every diaper and every temper tantrum. What I can't figure out is how to schedule things ... things like going to the gym, doctor's appointments - which if you know anything about the topic of my blog you'll realize that these are important - and even just cleaning the house. I just read the blog of a mom who has a 4 year old and twin infants and she goes to the gym at least 3 times per week -- how does she do this? I can't take him with me ... at least not to my gym and certainly not to my dr appts. I am getting more comfortable with letting him play somewhat unattended ... although he needs to be watched every second b/c he's really, really fast and it doesn't take long to get somewhere he shouldn't be, but I'm realizing I don't have to entertain, read, educate every single moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment