Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #5


Fall has officially arrived, signaled by the weather, which always makes me a bit philosophical ... so I thought I'd do a Thursday 13 about friends ....

Thirteen Traits of a Friend

1. Unconditional Love
2. Selflessness
3. Calls you out when you need it
4. Goes out of their way to help when you need it
5. Telephones just to say 'Hi' and b/c she was thinking about you
6. Supports you and your circumstance even when they don't agree
7. Will ALWAYS be on your side - regardless
8. Tells you when your clothes don't quite look right
9. Lets you know what hairstyles are best suited for you, when asked
10. Genuinely wants to know how you are doing and what's been going on
11. Initiates regular contact -- friendships are not one-sided
12. Lets you rant about your _____ (husband, mother, children, etc.) without passing judgement and while still loving them, to
13. Is always there.

This is officially dedicated to my one true friend (you know who you are). I love you

No comments: