Monday, October 20, 2008

Trusting God - what does that mean?

Proverbs 3:5 says, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding." NASB. So, maybe in this decision about whether or not to work, I just need to trust in god, but what does that mean? It could mean that if I so quit my job, I trust in God to work out the finances and to have a plan for a future job if that's what His will entails. It could also mean that if I keep my job that He has a plan for helping me to get everything done. It definitely needs some prayer and I don't have an answer yet, but I know that whatever I choose, I have to embrace it and put my faith in God.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yep... that "leap of faith" no matter where you leap to is scary. (((hugs)))