Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Inspiration for this week's Thursday Thirteen comes from My Inspiration Lounge and Simplify 101. Both are discussing things they love to do in the summer. Here are mine:

Thirteen Things to Slow Down and Enjoy this Summer:
  1. Watermelon
  2. Lemonade
  3. Shakespeare in the Park
  4. My new coffee pot!
  5. Cookouts
  6. Playing in the water
  7. Going to the pool
  8. Homemade Ice Cream
  9. The Tour de France
  10. Snuggles, cuddles & hugs
  11. Small, tiny giggles
  12. Family suppers
  13. The awe and wonderment of a little one learning new things.
I haven't done all of these yet, but I plan to before the summer is over!

5 comments:

Gabi said...

they all sound like great ways to enjoy the summer!! Great reminders for all of us to slow down a bit....

Gabi said...

Oops, it's me, Gabi ;)

Renee said...

They all sound good to me!

Sue Jackson said...

What a fun and inspiring list! We just made homemade ice cream last week.

Enjoy!

Sue

Hua said...

Hi PJ,

I like your to do list! It is always great to create a list for yourself especially if they are all fun and positive things. I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Lyme Disease community and to our Health Blogger network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua