Wednesday, March 16, 2011

blech

Where has the time gone?  I have so much to post & yet so little.  Let's just say I've been busy & when I haven't been busy, my pregnancy hormones have been amuck leaving me without much nice to say :)  So, I'm going to start with a clean slate ....

Pregnancy is going well -- having a Lyme flare-up at the moment, but isn't that part of the process? -- no getting away from those Lyme bugs that's for sure.  So, trying to lay low and recover from having several days of house guests. Still working on the baby's room.  Overall, I'm pleased with my Lyme pregnancy.  I know I have a lot of critics who don't think it's ethical to bring a baby into this Lyme world, but my LLMD and my OB/GYN assure me that we're doing everything we can to have a healthy baby & that the risk while being on 2 antibiotics is low.  (I'm on Bicillin LA injections 3 times a week and azithromycin daily.)  I just know that Lyme can steal a lot of things, but not this.  It's an area that is under God's control.

So - now decisions, decisions .... such as whether to induce or wait, C-section or vaginal birth, to breast feed or formula feed.  I've got posts coming on all those.  And I promise to be less invisible ... and to catch up on your blogs as well!  (I finally have computer access again!)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Thanks for the update, PJ. Glad things are going well with you....

Sue Jackson said...

So nice to hear from you! I was just thinking about you yesterday and feeling guilty that I hadn't read your blog in so long - now I realize it's because you haven't been posting - made me feel much better!

So glad to hear your pregnancy is going well. You are very brave to do this with Lyme and CFS! (I'm not being critical about risks, etc but am sincere about taking on such a huge commitment with two illnesses - I admire you!)

Sue