Well, I'm officially pooped! Go to bed tired, wake up tired. Not that it's all that surprising for being 35 weeks pregnant. Plus, littleA is dropping his nap - which means no daily nap for me, either! On days we are home, he still takes a 'rest time' where he lays in bed & reads books, but I don't feel comfortable actually falling asleep if he's not asleep. On days he goes to grandma's I schedule my various doctor's appointments -- which seem to be plentiful this late in the game -- so no nap on those days either, which means I only get a nap on the weekends.
We were running pretty full ahead trying to get the house/baby's room ready, but .... at this point I'm too tired to care anymore. He has a crib. So what if it's filled with boxes? He has some clothes --- um, somewhere. I should at least wash & sort the clothes so we'll know what we have. I
think we have a few of each size (0 months, 3 months, 6 months, etc.) so hopefully we get a few more gifts or hand-me-downs, but if not we can do lots & lots of laundry.
So, on that note -- off to get littleA dressed and away we go!
8 comments:
You're in the home stretch girl! Go, go, go, YAY!
I can't imagine how exhausting it must be to be sick AND pregnant with a little one to boot. Take the best care of yourself you can.
Hang in there PJ...it is almost time for your new little one to arrive!
So close! Be sure to rest up and pace as much as you can before the baby gets here. I've heard that several mini-rests, just 15 minutes, sprinkled into the day can be just as good as one big nap. I was going to suggest that to my sister who is starting to come down with CFS symptoms while she still has several little ones.
Wow! I can't believe how fast this has gone!! Take care of yourself in this last stretch! Can't wait to hear about the new little guy :)
Hang in there, almost there!! How many other kids do you have? 1? I have a 4yr old and starting to think about pregnancy so I like reading other peoples blogs about it, gives me hope!
Thanks everyone! Shelli - that's a great tip; I'll try to shoot for short rests since the naps aren't working. Julie, I have one 3 yr old son, so this will make #2 :) Best of luck to you! Gabi, so excited to hear from you! Hope you & your boys are well :)
I can't imagine dealing with CFS, Lyme, AND pregnancy!! I think you're doing a terrific job.
I know how you feel about A's nap. My youngest son gave up his nap right about when I got CFS and started needing one - very bad timing! You are NOT a bad mom if you pop in a favorite video and grab a catnap on the couch :)
When is your due date?
Sue
Post a Comment