Sunday, April 10, 2011

Full Term

It's official; I'm full-term!  We're just waiting on him to decide when to come.  Anytime between now & the end of the month :)  Can't wait to meet the little guy; see what he looks like and what kind of personality he has.  Will he have my blue eyes?  Will he have daddy's brown hair?  Will he have personality strong enough to stand up to his big brother?  I know it's all in God's hands.  Now, I guess I should go pack my hospital bag so I don't have to worry about it later ....

4 comments:

Swizz said...

YAY!!!! Cannot wait to see the pics and hear how it all "goes down". :o) Just remember (TMI, I KNOW!) that pushing is like pooping...you use the exact same muscles! Someone told me that and I only had to push 4 times. It's amazing what your body can do! And...unsolicited advice...I adored my epidural. Just sayin'...

Jen Mc. said...

Awaiting baby news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara Kivowitz said...

How terrific! May the delivery be swift and smooth. Eager to hear more news and see pics

Gabi said...

Just checking in to see if all is ok....