Baby Roo is on a good schedule, napping at 9:30 and 1:00. Goes to bed at 6:30 and sleeps almost all night - he usually wakes up once in the night (but doesn't eat!) and may go back to sleep on his own or he may need a little comforting to go back down, but once asleep he'll continue to sleep until 6:30.
I'm still working on order in the house, but we've made some good progress and will keep working at it this week.
I walked once. I'm not beating myself up about it. I walked for 5 minutes at 1.5 miles per house & burned a whopping 13 calories (haha). I'll try for at least twice this week.
Still resting & recuperating. I think I have a crash going on so it's going to take more than a week to recover.
This week:
- Order - continue working to bring more order to the house
- Walk - at least twice this week.
- R&R
I think that's good for this week - having one less goal will allow some more time for rest, I hope!
1 comment:
Sounds like you are doing well with your goals...and being flexible at the same time. I have crashed myself so have had to stop walking for now more than a couple of minutes..but that is better than nothing.
Post a Comment