Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Laundry Cheer

You might not think that there is anything cheerful about laundry, but with this clothes pin bag you might change your mind!  I ordered it from Junie None's etsy store and it's adorable!  I love the cheerful colors and how it hangs on the line - so easy to reach in & grab the pins as I'm hanging up the clothes.

Oh!  And don't you just love the baby & little boy clothes on the line?  That makes laundry easier too - so much more fun than looking at my plus-size clothing :)




(this was taken on the balcony off the master bedromm - where yes, I do hang out our laundry)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the shout-out Pamela! Making this laundry bag was one of my favorite projects EVER - so cheery! And it prompted me to ask Brett to hang me a clothes line. Thanks again!

Sue Jackson said...

Oh, shoot...something seems to have gone wrong (maybe on my end) - I can't see your photo. I'll just have to take your word fr the cuteness!

I was wondering how you've been (I've been out of touch - hard to find time for writing and blogging with my kids home every day during the summer!) - you sound good!

Sue