Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Three Months Old

I can't believe BabyN is 3 months old today!  I swear we just brought him home a couple of weeks ago!!!  A few sleep deprived nights, a couple of weeks of figuring out things with 2 kids and suddenly he's not even a newborn anymore.  (sigh)

Even after we had LittleA, we wanted more kids.  After lots of problems from the Lyme, infertility & everything else we were able to complete our family.  He's just so perfect in every way.  I can't even express how much joy & love he brings to the whole family.

 Happy 3 Months, little Roo!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, how sweet!

Heather said...

And he just keeps getting cuter!

Julieslymediseasefight said...

I am so happy for you!

Sue Jackson said...

Oh, he's just so adorable!

As far as I'm concerned, you're just getting to the good stuff. I found the first 3 months to be very tough, I guess due to sleep deprivation and unpredictability (and that was BEFORE CFS!). Now, from 3 months on, is like the Golden Time...they settle into more of a predictable routine, sleep better, and can do more and more.

It was a lot of work with babies and little ones, but those were also wonderful times - Enjoy!!!

Sue