Adam loves playing with balls ... especially Maddie (the dog's) tennis balls. Today he reached over and said "Baaal". "Yes, ball" I replied. This was as I was carrying him down the hall so all the way down the hall he was trying out the new word, "baaal, baaal, baaal."
This was right after another big update. He walked over to me and said "Nigh, nigh." He's been saying night night for a while now, but had yet to use it as a way to say I'm sleepy and ready for bed. This was literally what he meant today -- wow!
The much requested picture!
5 comments:
How did you find me? I see you are a new follower! :o) Welcome to my lil piece of the world wide web of Lyme.
I found you through a fellow Lyme blogger who found me through an internet search -- wow, sounds complicated! I'm fairly new to this blogging community & find it interesting to read about others in similar situations :)
Coolio! :o)
I believe you have a lot of Lyme blogs that you are following. If you look on the right side my blog, you will see a whole slew of Lyme bloggers. I wasn't sure if I knew you from another forum or not that's why I was asking. :o)
I hope you're enjoying my blog. Most of my Lyme posts are in September of 08. I will be doing a huge post with most of my Lyme posts soon. I just haven't had time to write it all out yet.
I also wanted to tell you that if you can't convince your husband for a gym membership ... what you do is ... convince him to get a Wii. Then at some point by the Wii Fit! It is awesome.
I'm go glad to be a part of this young mans life if only as a spectator far away. :) He is a cutie! I get several *Adam* stories through Donna.
Post a Comment