Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Fantastic Things about this Week:

1. Adam is walking all over the place!

2. My husband surprised me Tuesday night by getting his mom to watch Adam and taking me to see a movie "He's Just Not That Into You"

3. I've only worked 8 hours this week!

4. I've taken a lot of time to observe and enjoy Adam's playing

5. I remembered to take my medicine every morning!

6. Valentine's Day is this week <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhhUx0pbGLUFloI-ZaMJwRFdkSFQ-L_-PwAwEuJm7Ycgs1R99pNSMnRWQsBJ5BswKoEh19krK8av_xdKnNim9ljXP-QcyiK9BBFvtnokxbq4lQE3L3DkNbgAJFu_2Ib4CKfgdj_yQFrlJc/s1600-h/IMG_0699.JPG">

13. Two massages in one week! Wednesday at the chiropractor and Thursday at acupuncture. aaahhh

1 comment:

Sue Jackson said...

Thanks for linking to my blog! I loved your list. I think it's so important to take the time to be grateful for all the good things in our lives, in spite of this crazy illness. Your week sounds wonderful!

Sue