- A good book. A book that sucks you in and takes you away; that isn't too deep or intellectual but isn't too predictable either.
- A hot bath. We put a tub with jets in our master bath (against all advice) and I love it! Nothing like it helps ease the aches & pains and heat is bad/good for Lyme, too.
- littleA's laughter. It's completely infectious.
- My husband's caring nature - The way he looks after me (like insisting that I sit down at a party)
- My house cleaners ... I LOVE A CLEAN HOUSE. And since I can't possibly keep it as clean as I like, having someone come in and scrub the sinks and toilets once a week is truly a miracle.
- My new backyard! It combines a few loves into one (the outdoors, flowers, sense of order & calm) (pictures to come)
- The Beach. Ironically, we live just 45 minutes away and we only go about 3 times a year.
- The Snow. The opposite of the beach, but so calm & soothing. I used to love to ski, now I like to just look at it.
- Experiencing other cultures, whether through cuisine or travel or getting to know someone.
- Music. I like it all, it can take you away to another place at the sound of a note.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Happiness Award
You got it right, another one! I've comprised an entirely different list than last time. Thanks to Sue for nominating me. I'm glad we're on the "happiness path with CFS" together :)
Labels:
Happiness Award
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment