Tuesday, March 30, 2010
March is almost Over?
Where did it go??? The whole month seems to have slipped me by :) My mom came to visit, which is always fun! We took littleA to the park & petting zoo & we decorated our patio; it was quite convenient since the landscapers had just finished our backyard. I have a list of posts to write to catch-up on things, including the new backyard & patio - both of which make me very happy! Also some pictures of littleA playing in the snow for our first snow trip :) and an update on napping. All this flurry of activity caused a crash yesterday, but not bad after 3 weeks of activity. It took longer to come on than usual - so long that I thought I might not crash, but I did and spent all day yesterday on the couch in my jammies. We'll see how today goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment