Friday, July 23, 2010

Uh - Oh

We had so much fun while my mom was here I hate to even think about the consequences, but they might be coming on ... I'm hoping this isn't a crash.  LittleA has a cold (runny nose & general malaise) so something like that could be in my body tasking my immune system making me feel tired without any symptoms.  OR, I could actually be crashing (do I dare say it?).

I was/am really hoping that my bad crash this spring was related to the bc pills I was taking -- my doc thinks so, but perhaps I was TOO confident being off the pills.  I can still crash, right?  Anyway, I hope not!  I'm hoping littleA takes a good nap today so that I can too and I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you aren't crashing. Thinking of you