Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To the Love of My Life

Four Years ago today I married the man of my dreams.  I never knew that when we made our vows before family, friends and God how literal they would be ... in sickness & in health.  More specifically my sickness & his health.  I can't imagine my life without his support.  He's my rock in all situations; the best dad I've ever known and the one I know will always take my side no matter what.  The ultimate definition of unconditional love.  Here's to 44 more, I hope!

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a lovely day celebrating a wonderful man.

Sue Jackson said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you two have something special planned. Here's to many more years together...in health!

Sue

Swizz said...

What a beautiful picture!

What a blessing...to marry someone who loves you then, and sticks with you when the going gets rough...and still loves you!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!