Sunday, August 1, 2010

Update

So, I seem to be doing okay -- my crash scare was just that and a little extra sleep has me feeling much better.  For now my biggest problem is PAIN rather than fatigue.  Classic Lyme symptoms.  My feet, my hips, my back, my shoulder all ache.  I've been sleeping with a bunch of pillows to support my shoulder.  I was sleeping so funny that I tweaked my neck ... great just what I need is more joint problems!  So, last night as I propped up my arm in hopes of relieving it AND my neck, my hubby asked if I needed that pillow that was wedged between us.  YES!  When I explained, he completely understood.  Although it did look like a line down the middle of the bed saying DO NOT CROSS, it did help my sleep drastically.

2 comments:

Renee said...

So sorry the Lyme pain is acting up....

Sue Jackson said...

Ah, yes, there are lots of aspects of these illnesses that are like lines down the bed, aren't there?

Have you tried supplements to help the herx? Renee told me about them and my Lyme doctor also recommended them, and I've been surprised to find they actually help! It's essence of parsley and essence of burbur - you put drops of each in a glass of water and drink it - within an hour, the aches and knee pain and even the fatigue and sore throat all improve for me. If you want more details, e-mail me - I don't have them in front of me right now but they're manufactured by Nutramedix.

Sue