Monday, August 16, 2010

The Dad Life

My mother-in-law is watching littleA today and various friends are lined up all week to watch him or bring meals, which gives Hubby a break from the Mommy Rhapsody and a chance to go back to The Dad Life.

4 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

Oh, my gosh!!!! HILARIOUS - both the mom and dad videos are wonderful - I can't wait to show my husband!! Too funny.

Good luck with your resting at week - of nothing else, it should be good for your CFS!

Sue

Shelli said...

Best video ever! I love that one.

Pamela said...

Sue, my parents said the same thing (about it being good for me to have a week of nothing but rest) :) So true -- something we all want once in a while. I'm definitely enjoying it -- catching up on TV shows, watching movies and napping! To boot, our washing machine is broken so it's not like I can think about doing the laundry anyway ... tee hee.

Renee said...

This is so funny....Hope you are dong okay and have a very restful week..