You can choose what you do, but you can't choose what you like to do
Schedule it like a dentist appointment -- that's an interesting concept. We actually did that; we scheduled some time this summer to take littleA to a little kids amusement park. It was really fun! He loved riding the rides and I loved watching him laugh. I also love to read and scrapbook ... been having a lot of time to do those things this week ;)
If you want to read more about this resolution, check out…
What do you find fun? A question I find surprisingly difficult to answer--how about you?
Quiz: How fun is your workplace?
Why it's important -- even selfless -- to have fun.
The 3 types of fun, and the secret of why people watch so much TV.
1 comment:
Oh, this is a big one for me. I am TERRIBLE at making time for fun for myself! I just always feel the pressure of the never-ending to-do list!
My one big splurge for myself is my book groups. I read every day, but only before my nap and before bedtime. I try hard to remember to take time out for fun, but I'm not very good at it. Sounds silly, doesn't it?
That's one reason I love camping and our family vacations - it's complete leisure time, with no pressures.
Thanks for the reminder!
Sue
Post a Comment