I've had a few days off the computer -- good for my brain, but perhaps not so good for my emotions. Since a lot of my socialization comes via the computer (sad, I know, but a reality of this chronic illness) I was beginning to get a little lonely. I had a good time catching up on everyone's blogs, reading my facebook messages, going through email, etc. Now I just need to do some actually work-work. (blech).
My herx last week wasn't as bad as I expected, but yesterday was terrible ... maybe it took a while and now I'm experiencing the herx? That's not how it's worked for me in the past, but I'm willing to believe that things can change at any minute; that history does not necessarily predict the future with crazy illnesses like Lyme and CFIDS/ME. I haven't taken my meds today -- off to do that now, b/c I wanted to get caught up a little bit before I started feeling nauseous.
My hope over the next few days is to review some of my meds ... I've gotten some questions about them and I know my oh-so knowledgeable fellow bloggers will have insights that I've not heard.
2 comments:
Welcome back! Good to see you pop up on the blog updates screen. :-)
I could probably use a break from the computer, too, but I'm having too much fun exploring Facebook!
Last week, I skipped two doses of doxy by mistake and each time, the next day I was nauseous and had severe knee pain (my two initial Lyme symptoms). Coming out of my 6-week herx now but still not back to my CFs baseline.
Good luck with sorting out the meds!
Post a Comment