So, I haven't been completely consistent with all my medications since before our vacation, so I updated my excel tracking sheet and started today, a brand new week, with new resolve. I know that it means I'll spend most of the morning nauseous ... the Samento, especially, causing a nasty die-off, but that's what they're supposed to do, right?
side note: Samento is an herbal supplement commonly known as Cat's Claw. Samento is TAO-free, maintaing the full spectrum while making the key ingredients highly bio-available.
As I'm updating my tracking sheet, I realize that I need to get 2 refills ... Adam and I need to get out later today anyway; provided I feel up to getting off the couch.
2 comments:
Hope the herxing is tolerable. It can be so nasty...but for some reason necessary. Maybe someday we will be able to have die off without the horrible symptoms that come with it.
Hi, Pamela -
Just wanted to mention one downside of Cat's Claw. I considered it awhile back, since it's good for the immune system, but one of its side effects is low blood pressure - very bad for someone with CFS who already has OI.
Just thought you might want to be aware of that so you can make an informed decision about its pros and cons for you.
Here's one of the websites I use to learn about herbals and supplements (it's run by Sloan-Kettering):
http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/11570.cfm
Hope you don't herx too badly!
Sue
Post a Comment