Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Medications

My daily regimen includes:
  1. Rifampin
  2. Doxycycline
  3. Cytomel
  4. Cortef
  5. Glucophage
  6. Dexamethasone
  7. Diflucan (once per week)
  8. Lomatium
  9. Samento
  10. Andrographis
  11. Claritin
  12. allergy desensitization drops
  13. Cromolyn Sodium
  14. OTC eye drops (systane and optive)
  15. Lidoderm
  16. Alcis
  17. OTC pan relief as needed (usually Tylenol or Motrin)
  18. multitude of supplements (listed in a forthcoming post)
  19. Coffee (tee hee)
  20. Chocolate
Okay - so that's more than 13 -- what's a gal to do?

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Hey, I take chocolate, too! It's supposed to help. Have you noticed if it is helpful? I haven't, but hey -- it's chocolate!

Sue Jackson said...

Hmmm...I've never even heard of many of your medications, which is unusual for me! I also take lots of stuff for allergies (not helping today!), plus of course doxycycline...and chocolate!

I like the Thursday Thirteen lists - great idea. I was thinking of doing something similar on my book blogs - maybe Ten for Tuesday?

Sue

Renee said...

Good grief
I got a stomach ache just reading your list. WOW! I thought I had enough with three meds.....it is amazing your body accepts it all...you go girl!