Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Funny

I so wish I'd gotten a picture of this -- my camera was in my purse, which was in the car and when I headed out to get it, Adam immediately stopped what he was doing and said, "go go go side," which is one year old for "go outside."

Anyway, I noticed that he was quiet -- way too quiet -- so I started looking for him in all the usual places ... by his toybox, looking at the window, on the floor reading books by the bookshelf. He was no where to be seen. A split second of panic creeped in before I noticed him:

He was laying on the couch, head propped on a pillow, legs stretched out, remote control in hand, pushing the buttons, looking at the TV.


If he could have told me what he was doing, I swear it would be something like "Look, I'm daddy!"