Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm so excited for my first mother's day -- it's been my lifelong dream and I find myself getting a little teary-eyed. We're going to church, then to lunch with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, then I'm not sure what -- prob just relax for the rest of the day. The only thing that could be better would be to spend it with MY MOM, too!

Here are some pictures of my favorite little guy!

















3 comments:

Renee said...

He is absolutely adorable! Happy FIRST Mother's Day!
How wonderful for you....gives me pause with my youngest being 23 :)

Swizz said...

I could eat him up. Happy Mother's Day! They are all wonderful, but the first is probably the most special. Enjoy!

Sue Jackson said...

Your first Mother's Day? How great! Hope you had a wonderful day and were well enough to enjoy it -

Sue