Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - New Words!





Adam has a bunch of new words --

an exponentially growing vocabulary that is soooo fun to watch!




  1. Tuck (truck)


  2. Hot, hot


  3. Wawer (water)


  4. Wilwo (willow, our cat) - he now distinguishes between Willow & Pookie (Grandma's cat). He's been saying Pookie for months and called Willow "Pookie", too.


  5. Button - he points to a button on his shirt, then to his belly button, then to my belly button


  6. E-I-E-I-oooohh (Old MacDonald)


  7. Popoye (strawberry)


  8. MaMaw (grandma)


  9. BapPaw (grandpa)


  10. Fog (frog) & Wibbit (ribbit) & Go Fogs!


  11. Oggg (egg) - he ate three hard boiled eggs in a row and wouldn't eat anything else!


  12. Gentul (gentle) - when he pets the cat or dog


  13. Good Gurul (good girl) to Maddie, the dog


3 comments:

Swizz said...

Too cute! I can't wait to meet the little man.

Shelli said...

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer! I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.

Heather said...

Hi Pamela - I just found your blog via Jen's blog. So fun to hear all of Adam's new words - isn't it so fun when they start talking?!?! Love your blog - honest and inspiring. Hope to see you guys again soon!