My brain seems to be taking a vacation and each time I sit down to write something (even if I've already thought out a post) I come up completely blank. I was beginning to get a little down about it when I read Renee's post and something she said really spoke to me "A bad attitude will not promote healing." It doesn't matter how bad I feed about myself or my situation; that won't make it better. I just need to focus on the good stuff and work towards making my life and health better.
thanks Renee!
4 comments:
You are welcome, PJ! I am so glad it helped....I know that reading what others write is helpful for me on this long journey.
Yes, one of the most helpful things I have learned is to be gentle with myself. Sometimes the frustration still boils over, but I am happier and can cope better when I am kind to me.
I have days like that, too. I have to write everything down or I forgot it! I am the Queen of Lists!!
Treat yourself today, and tomorrow is a new day.
Sue
Don't you just hate it when that happens! I find the cognitive problems are some of the hardest.
Perhaps the best posts are the ones we don't think about too much.
Post a Comment