So anyway ... this award is called the
Happiness Award.
Happiness Award.
Like most awards, I'm to tell you 10 things (this time 10 things I love) and pass on the award.
So, without further ado, here are
10 things I love:
10 things I love:
- Jesus
- My hubby - maybe goes without saying, but he's taught me the meaning of unconditional love
- littleA - who thought one little person could evoke such emotion in my heart?
- Family - mine is a little crazy sometimes, but where would I be without them?
- TRUE friends -- I don't mean the casual kind, but the ones you KNOW you can count on
- Flowers ... the just make me happy :)
- Chocolate -- love seems strong for a food item, but we are talking chocolate here
- Maddie, my dog
- Willow, my cat
- Music, books, & rain -- okay, okay, keeping it to ten was hard ;)
I nominate another college friend, Tickled Pink Talk, who, like Swizz, I'm back in contact with through Facebook, because her blog makes me happy! She's so creative & does all the mommy things I want to be able to do. Reading it reminds me why we were friends in college & makes me think we'd still be friends if we didn't live on opposite ends of the country.

1 comment:
Congrats, PJ. Great fun to read this...
Post a Comment