Friday, February 12, 2010

Rough Week

It's been a rough week.  So rough that I'm behind on my blogging b/c all I do is sit on the couch or in the bed!  We had a superbowl party (my husband had the church college group over) & I'm still recovering.  CRASHING as us CFS'ers know it.  So, sorry D and K; I haven't posted my weekly Gluten-free blog and I'm a week behind on the Happiness Challenge.  I'll try to catch up this weekend; along with all the laundry and other assorted household chores that are piling up as well.  Meanwhile, my body screams out for a nap, so I'm off to take a nap.  I'll write more later ....

3 comments:

Renee said...

Sorry you are in a crash PJ. Rest rest rest!

Pamela said...

I know! You know what's funny? I told someone earlier I was still recovering from the superbowl & they looked at me like I was CRAZY -- just goes to show how misunderstood this crazy disease is .... :) Okay, more rest time for me!

Sue Jackson said...

So sorry you crashed! I actually survived a Superbowl party without much repercussions and am today recovering from our annual Mardi Gras party last night...but doing better than expected!

Hope you're doing much better by now - Happy Valentine's Day!

Sue