Oh, man, I miss those days! I kept a quote journal for each of my boys (this was obviously pre-CFS!!), and love all those funny things they used to say. Now they just walk around quoting The Simpsons and Monty Python and various movies and thinking they're hilarious!!
4 comments:
This is so cute! Just love what those little ones come up with.
That is too cute. I can't wait to see my grand-daughter in August! Maybe she will be saying, 'wisten'!
I love that "Wisten". Children bring such joy to our lives.
I hope everything is going well for you. You are in my prayers.
Oh, man, I miss those days! I kept a quote journal for each of my boys (this was obviously pre-CFS!!), and love all those funny things they used to say. Now they just walk around quoting The Simpsons and Monty Python and various movies and thinking they're hilarious!!
Sue
Post a Comment