Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happiness Challenge, Month Six (Order), Week 24 (Clear a Surface)

Some place keep an empty shelf



If you want to read more about this resolution, check out…
Clear a surface.
Why clearing clutter isn't as frivolous an occupation as it seems. 
11 myths of de-cluttering.

2 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

This is all so true - clutter makes me feel so mentally out of whack. But where to start? ALL of our surfaces seems to be covered with random stuff right now! Especially after vacation - piles everywhere. And I don't have the energy to tackle the clutter until I get through the urgent stuff that was waiting for me (bills, calls to insurance, etc.).

I will get to it, though...someday...

Sue

Pamela said...

I'm with you Sue, where to start? Last week I just picked one spot (the kitchen counter) and tidied it. Everything else could wait. That one little act did help =)