Daily Tasks 28.5 minutes total
Kitchen
- Load dishwasher and/or clean & put away dirty dishes (5 min)
- Wipe down sink after doing the dishes or loading the dishwasher (0.5 min)
- Wipe down the stove top (1 min)
- Wipe down the counters (1 min)
- Wipe down booster seat & barstools (2 min)
- Sweep floor (2 min)
- Wipe out the sink (30 sec)
- Wipe toilet seat & rim (15 sec)
- Squeegee the shower door after use (30 sec)
- Spray entire shower with shower mist after use (15 sec)
- Make the bed (2 min)
- Fold or hang clothing and put away jewelry (4 min)
- Straighten the night table surface (30 sec)
- Pick up crumbs & dust bunnies with a handheld vacuum (1 min)
- Fluff the cushions & fold throws after use (2 min)
- Wipe tabletop & spot clean fingerprints (1 min)
- Straighten books & magazines (2 min)
- Put away CD's & videos
- Feed & Water Maddie & Willow (2 min)
- Sort/Recycle Main (1 min)
2 comments:
Yep, that sounds about right, PJ! That sounds like an accurate break-down of what can be done within a day---although, I am going to have to follow your lead and use more of my energy for cleaning!
I am waiting to hear if I have Lyme or not. It still boggles my brain how Lyme and CFIDS have the same symptoms but are different illnesses.
Judy
You sound like you have it all worked out ~ glad to see you put it as guidelines. Life is always changing and so our our bodies....
Joel took over all the work at home when I was so very sick and still has to do the majority of it...including cooking, laundry, etc. We budget for a cleaning lady although will go down to once amonth now due to costs. I try to do what I can...We work it out together according to health levels....
I do wish I could clean my own bathrooms..I LIKE to make things shine....one of those with the clean gene I guess....giggle...
Post a Comment