(note, weekly tasks such as cleaning the toilet, sinks, sweeping the middle of the floors, etc. performed by the cleaners that come on Fridays are not included below)
Weekly Tasks - 34 min total (8 min/day)
Kitchen
- Wipe cabinets & backsplash (8 min)
- Wash dish rack (4 min)
- Wipe switch plates & phone (1 min)
- Wash compost bucket (1 min)
- Wipe switch plates, doorknobs & doorjambs (2 min)
- Empty & wipe out wastebasket (1 min)
- Change sheets (5 min)
- Wipe switch plates, doorknobs & doorjambs (1 min)
- Wipe & disinfect phone (30 sec)
- Vacuum heating/AC vents & inside of closet (3 min)
- Vacuum upholstery (5 min)
- Wipe switch plates, doorknobs & doorjambs (1 min)
- Wipe & disinfect phone (30 sec)
- Vacuum heating/AC vents (1 min)
- Mow Lawn (20 min)
- Weeding (30 min)
- Sweep/Blow Patio (45 min)
- Sweep Driveway (30 min)
3 comments:
WOW...you are so organized!!
I pretty much do no cleaning in between our bi-weekly visits from the cleaning service. Sometimes, if the floor gets really dirty, my son will vacuum for me.
Thankfully, the cleaners were here today so the house is nice and clean!
Sue
Oh, and do you actually do the yard stuff yourself? Double wow. I tried some weeding last weekend and was crashed all week from the effort!
It's very frustrating because our yard is starting to look like a jungle...
Sue, I do NOT do the yard tasks myself; those my hubby takes care of. I can only do so much :) Nothing actually gets done every week, but it's a good effort I feel. My husband actually does anything related to dishes, garbage & the yard (I have a few pots on the patio in the summer that I water, but that's it.)
Post a Comment