Saturday, September 4, 2010

Quarterly Tasks

Seasonally - 1 per week

Kitchen

  • Empty & scrub inside of refrigerator
  • Empty & clean insides of utensil drawers
  • Scrub cupboard exteriors
  • Clean stove-hood filter
Bathrooms

  • Launder shower curtain
  • Empty, weed & clean medicine cabinet
Bedrooms

  • Wash insides of windows
  • Strip beds & flip mattresses
  • Laundry mattress pad & dust ruffle
Living Area

  • Wash insides of windows
  • Lift big pieces of furniture and vacuum or mop underneath
Outside

  • Clean Garage

2 comments:

Shelli said...

I recognize this system. My mom used to have a recipe box with color coded notecards. Since then, I think the program has morphed into FlyLady, who I love. Ambitious, but it all goes so smoothly if you follow it. Good luck!

Pamela said...

Shelli - the key words are IF YOU FOLLOW IT. We don't always follow it, but I think it's a good goal to keep things under control rather than completely unmanageable :)

(ps - fly lady is great!)