I have a bazillion posts written in my head and can't seem to get them out. I've not quite been myself since my last herx in late December. Everything just feels off. My hips are constantly killing me; compounded by the pregnancy of course. My knees hurt, my back aches, I'm tired & cranky, and just generally not well. Typical Lyme, I might add. All these odd feelings that you can't quite put your finger on.
I had an appointment with my LLMD today; she's adding another antiobiotic to my regimine (azithromycin); however my insurance will only pay for 4 days. We knew when the hubby got this new job after being laid off last spring that our insurance wasn't as good - but we didn't begin to realize how bad (or how good we really had it). So ... we're in the same boat as most Lyme patients. Can we afford treatment? (financially speaking) Can we afford not to treat? (physically speaking). For now, the doc is trying to get approval from the insurance company so time will tell.
In the meantime, I'm still off my game. Unable to form complete thoughts. Unable to finish common tasks around the house. (and, if you've followed my blog for any length of time, you prob know that I like things neat & orderly so the mess isn't helping my mental state). One of these days I'll get to the laundry & the dishes. For now, I play with littleA and read lots of books, pray for consistent childcare chiropractic & acupuncture (which help the most aside from the antibiotics), and move as little as possible (movement seems to exacerbate the pain in my hips & back).
Welcome to the New Year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment