Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, my Christmas herx is over -- yay!  Unfortunately, the worst of it was Christmas day & the day after; it slowly subsided and was over by New Year's Eve, so I got to ring in the new year feeling good again.  We went to the Rose Bowl - loads of fun since my team won!  I'm glad to have another month before going through herx hell again.  Weird how it's so predictable, but I do like it.  Makes it a little easier to plan & know to expect it then just hitting me - wham!  We don't have much planned for the end of January, so hopefully I can relax & take this herx more gently instead of being forced to "muster through" as my dad would say.  All in all, I'm not complaining - we had a great Christmas and it was worth it to see LittleA's excitement on Christmas morning.  Now, to get all the decorations down and back into some semblance of normal.  That's my first goal of the year.

Any Resolutions or goals out there?  What do you have planned for 2011?

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hi PJ
Glad your herx from hell is over for now. I find that killing off Bartonella is worse for me now than Lyme thank goodness.
My resolution list is to not have any resolutions written in stone...just be flexible with the goals or incentives I have for 2011. Pacing more...laughing more...reading more....walking more...and eating less carbs.

Pamela said...

Renee~
I like your approach to resolutions -- I'm not big on them b/c I think they just get broken. Yours seem like good, attainable goals! Things we should all do more of!

(ps - I got a Kindle for my bday & I have been reading more - yay! Now for the pacing, laughing, walking & fewer carbs) :(