Monday, April 16, 2012

Choosing Health - HAWMC Day 16

This prompt took me a while to embrace.  You see, I love pinterest.  But I don't really use to for pictures; I instead use it like a bulletin board to hold the things that I used to bookmark.  No matter how I organize them into folders, I can never find my bookmarks anyway, so when I find something I want to remember I pin it instead!  I've got a board with ideas for Roo's first birthday party, I've got a board with busy bag ideas for both the boys, I've got a board with yummy gluten-free recipes I want to try.  So the idea of pinning images that simply related to my health didn't seem appealing to me until I read Jamee's post on A New Kind of Normal.

So, here I am tackling it with gusto.

Pin #1 is from imrunnerchica because it reminds me that are choices can make all the difference in our attitude.  I may not choose to be sick, but I can choose to be grateful for what I have.


Pin #2 is from a google images search.  I picked it because it reminds me to take care of myself.
Love Yourself

Pin #3 is repinned from A New Kind of Normal and speaks for itself.
Always important to remember :)--I should do this as a reminder.

1 comment:

Renee said...

THis is great PJ! The love yourself one is something my practitioner just told me yesterday.