Sunday, April 15, 2012

What is that?

I have some new readers who don't necessarily know what exactly I'm fighting - what my diagnoses are - so I thought I'd do a little review:  I made of List of Chronic Illnesses back in 2010, that's a good place to start.  I also did some follow-up posts explaining them in detail and created some definitions that might help as well.


  1. Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOS)
  2. Celiac Disease
  3. Lyme Disease
    1. Babesia
    2. Bartonella
    3. Mycoplasma
    4. others that I can't even remember!
  4. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
  5. Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
It's worth noting that Lyme in my book is more of an umbrella and includes far more than the Lyme spirochete bacteria, it also includes co-infections such as Babesia and Bartonella, which is what I'm fighting right now.

It's time to knock these suckers out!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just re-read the Lyme post you linked to - it's good to have some of those gaps in your story filled in. What a LONG frustrating journey you have been on my friend!