- Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOS) -- diagnosed in 1992
- Celiac Disease (CD) -- diagnosed in 2002
- Lyme Disease (LD or Lyme) -- diagnosed in 2007
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) -- diagnosed in 2008? or 2009?
The last three are likely all related - although they can each occur on their own. Despite dx dates, it's really a question of which came first - the chicken or the egg. PCOS is essentially unrelated, except that it could have lowered my immune system making me more of a target for the others. Detailed descriptions of each forthcoming :)

4 comments:
I am so glad I am not the only one with a list! Mine are:
1-Endometriosis (dx 2003)
2-Fibromyalgia (dx 2006)
3-Celiac (dx 2010)
And a whole bunch of other symptoms that no one can figure out :)
I am looking forward to more posts!
Jamee, it's nice to know we're not alone, huh?
Wow, just dealing with CFS (and now, Lyme) is enough of a challenge for me. You manage amazingly well as a mom with all of this going on!!
Sue
I know Sue, right? I thought it was a lot when I was 'just' dealing with PCOS & Celiac. Then I added Lyme & thought the world would end. I think God threw in CFS just so I'd realize that the world wouldn't end & that He's in control. It definitely makes parenting interesting ;)~
Post a Comment